Personal data protection
Information on the processing of personal data in connection with e-mail correspondence
The controller of personal data provided in e-mail correspondence is Diagnostyka S.A. with registered office in Kraków at ul. Prof. M. Życzkowskiego 16, 31-864 Kraków.
Data Controller processes personal data on the basis of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (”GDPR”).
The Data Controller processes contact information about the senders and addressees of electronic mail, contained in the mail, in order to:
- contact via electronic mail with the Data Controller and his/her staff,
- documenting arrangements with clients, contractors, others by electronic mail,
- receipt of orders, letters, notifications, and requests by electronic mail,
- protection against and investigation of potential claims.
The legal basis for the processing of the data contained in the electronic mail, for the aforementioned purposes, is:
- legitimate interests of the Data Controller (Article 6(1) let. f of GDPR), enabling the electronic contact with the Data Controller;
- when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with customers or contractors (Article 6(1) let. b of GDPR) – as regards correspondence for the purpose of implementing the contract;
- legitimate interests of the Data Controller (Article 6(1) let. f of GDPR), involving enforcement of claims or defence against claims;
Data will not be made available to other recipients except in the case of redress and to entities with whom the Data Controller cooperates and who perform tasks for the Data Controller.
Data shall be stored for the period necessary for the purposes of handling correspondence, not longer than the period of the concluded contract and, in the case of claims, until they are time-barred or settled.
The provision of data for electronic correspondence is necessary in order to contact the Data Controller electronically and when the method of such communication has been contractually regulated.
The user shall have the right to access their data, to correct them, as well as delete the data, restrict their processing, make an objection to the processing of personal data and file a complaint to a data protection supervisory body if they find the processing to be incompliant with applicable laws currently binding with respect to personal data protection.
Data Controller appointed a Data Protection Officer who may be contacted in the matter of data protection via a form https://diag.pl/pacjent/kontakt/daneosobowe/