Find out about our laboratory processes
What do we begin with?
DIAGNOSTICS courier service provides fast and safe transportation of samples to laboratories.
We use solutions that allow us to respond immediately to unforeseen situations or an emergency call by the Contractor.
We ensure transport in compliance with all safety rules and the art of analysis. Couriers are equipped with special containers with cooling inserts and temperature monitoring. The network also guarantees timely delivery of results.
Contractors outside the network’s coverage area have the option of using professional transport companies.
Analysis is the most important process
Modern image of the outlets
- We offer the highest quality and safety standards.
- We reduce the risk of repeat sampling.
- Immediate mixing of blood with anticoagulant prevents formation of micro clots.
- We achieve a more precise blood collection – we maintain the correct stoichiometric ratios between anticoagulant and blood.
- We minimise the risk of haemolysis through optimal needle and tube design.
Advantageous financial terms
- Due to bulk purchasing directly from the manufacturer, we guarantee very competitive prices.
- If our contractor needs smaller sets of tubes this does not mean a higher unit cost.
Greater patient and personnel safety
- No contact with the patient’s blood during collection.
- Tubes are filled with blood directly during collection – no need to pour the blood.
Advice on implementing a closed system
- Due to bulk purchasing from the manufacturer, we guarantee very competitive prices.
- If our contractor needs smaller sets this does not mean a higher unit cost.
- Tailor-made order and delivery conditions. Diagnostics provides transport of materials for collection in a closed system.
Streamlining the work process
- Highest quality of analysis. Immediate mixing of blood with anticoagulant prevents formation of micro clots.
- More precise blood collection – correct stoichiometric ratios between anticoagulant and blood
- Minimised risk of haemolysis through optimal needle and tube design.
The e-Lab system is a modern convenience for the doctor
e-Lab is a state-of-the-art laboratory IT system that supports laboratory management and the analytical process, and controls the post-analytical process by monitoring the distribution of results.
The modern e-Lab system not only allows you to have your own access account with a unique login and password, which every patient can have, but it is also an excellent tool to support the doctor’s work.